Paypal Credit SCRA

kspice
New Community Member

I applied for the SCRA for my paypal credit account. I received a letter in the mail saying that I was approved and will be getting 0% apr on my paypal credit account. I found out after calling Synchrony Bank that they will not reimburse you for the interest you have paid before the account was approved for the SCRA. I wanted to let everyone know how the process went and I'm suggesting that if you open up a paypal credit account, to immediately get the SCRA applied to your account instead of waiting around like I did. 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

mtleah29
New Community Member

How do I apply for SCRA

Login to Me Too

Sammy1020
New Community Member
PayPal is close loop on SCRA and will only take your request over the phone and send a letter denying you if you joined before the account. However; if you have a paypal card, call sync bank and they will honor your service drop your fees and I treat, then refund you the balance. PayPal preferred doesn’t do that and the operators are num to it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mtleah29,

I'm happy to help! Which credit product do you have with PayPal? Is it PayPal Credit or one of the cards that PayPal offers? If it's a card, which one?

Once we know which product it is, I can get you the information for contacting the customer support for that product, and you can make your request that way.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

sarge4964
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia,

I have PayPal Credit and am also trying to apply for SCRA benefits. Would you be able to provide me with contact info for accomplishing this task?

Login to Me Too

Audrey2009
New Community Member
I also gave PayPal credit and would love contact information please!
Login to Me Too

mckeebv29
Contributor
Contributor

I also have paypal credit, how do i apply for the SCRA? I asked online chat and they said they never heard of it and then sent me a phone number to call. 

Login to Me Too

kailarepz
Contributor
Contributor

I am wondering the same thing. I did the general request through synchrony bank since they now took over PayPal credit. The changes were applied to my Ashley home store card but haven't heard anything regarding my PayPal credit.

Login to Me Too

kailarepz
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia can you advise the process for PayPal Credit?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kailarepz,

Thank you for your question! To contact PayPal Credit, please log into your account, click PayPal Credit, and click Contact Us to see the available contact options.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.