Paypal Credit Missed Payment Error/Incorrect

JonL16
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal credit account which I have paid in full every month for the last 3 years. I recently checked my credit score and noticed PayPal has informed them of a missed payment despite no notification or message of a missed payment from them. The only problem I have had is that last month I attempted to pay off my PayPal credit in full, I used the same bank account I have used every month which has more than enough funds in the account to pay the small amount owed. It payment reversed/rejected four times for no reason. I even had to add the funds to my PayPal balance which rejected despite the total amount sitting in my account. It finally accepted my payment when I added an entire new bank account. This is all an error on Paypals behalf and there is no notification or message of a late or missed payment. How do I go about contacting them and making them amend this false claim of a late payment which is impacting my credit score and mortgage chances in the coming months? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @JonL16

Welcome back to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your PayPal Credit account. You can find PayPal Credit's contact information on our Help Center.

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.