Paypal Credit Links don't work on website or app

Zero_00
New Community Member

Hello. I recently applied for paypal credit by submitting my email, phone number and social. I got approved for $2300 limit and that it was added to my "wallet" on paypal. The only email I had received was one from paypal credit welcoming me. That was the ONLY email. Paypal credit is ran by Synchrony Bank, I did not receive any emails from them with a confirmation number or anything of that nature. I proceeded to purchase a car part I needed to repair my vehicle. The payment went through 100% complete. I received an email from paypal that was stating the payment went through. I then preceeded to log into the app to click on the paypal credit link. It wont let me. Says "it can not pull up my information at this time" same thing on the website. I can't even access my credit line account to see how to even pay the payments that will be due. I then called the customer service help line for paypal and paypal credit (synchrony bank) they could not find ANY information that I used to open the credit line. How did I get "approved" and paypal credit does not have my info on file that shows the $2300 available to me?? I got no emails showing any information at all. I can't use the website or app to see my credit line. How did I get approved, used 1k of it for a vehicle repair and no one has my account info on file? Did I just get $2300 for free?  It has been like this for a couple of days. No one has an answer. This will be the last time I use Paypal for this or anything else.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Yellowguy5
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue. I'm going to keep calling paypal until the problem is fixed. I was also approved for a line of credit and it won't show up in my account. My next step is to write a letter to paypal in the mail with my complaint
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.