Paypal Credit Failed SSO Transition (paypalcredit.syf.com)

davidlinares81
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for paypal credit about 5 months ago and since then I am unable to pay online.  I reported the issue (Case # 09411405) and it was marked as a known issue.  I recently checked after about 4 months of paying my bill over the phone and the issue remains. Is anyone else having this issue? it seems like this would have a higher priority for resolve time.  

paypal_credit_technical_error.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @davidlinares81,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues making a payment on your PayPal Credit. What troubleshooting steps have you taken already? Normally we recommend clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history, and then trying another browser all together if that doesn't work. Another option may be to try through a desktop if you're on a mobile browser, or vice versa. You may also see the option on the mobile app, but the best option I can recommend is through a fresh browsing session on a desktop version of paypal.com. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

davidlinares81
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Jon, 

I had tried that initially but I believe the issue is with the trust between paypal and synchrony bank. So, it's more of a backend issue on how the single sign on authenticates from paypal to synchrony bank.  Can you assist me with perhaps escalating the issue? Thank you for you response and help. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @davidlinares81

To review this a bit further, we'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams. They can be reached at the number at the bottom of the following PayPal Credit FAQ page.

My apologies for the inconvenience!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.