Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Cashback Mastercard & Acorns w/Round-Ups

Options
musashi68
New Community Member
Posted on

Hi, does anyone know how to properly link a Paypal Cashback Mastercard with an Acorns account created via Paypal. I'm trying to use the credit card with the round-ups feature but can't seem to do so. Seems kind of pointless to link a Paypal account when you can't even use Paypal-branded credit cards for round-ups. Help?

5 REPLIES 5

Options
Temp20210202
Contributor
Ik i only have paypal so i can't do round ups unless they collaborate to make it possible i really wish they would allow the the option for members

Options
0nett
Contributor
It looks like it’s possible now in the Acorn App, but I can’t get my username and password to process. So that’s the last obstacle remaining from my end.

Options
Jellet
Contributor
Same here. It says Fremont bank.com under it for me but that’s just a bank’s website and doesn’t seem to have anything to do with it.

Options
xhgc
New Community Member

Seems Paypal/Acorns/Synchrony set-up this card in a stupid way so using your paypal account wont work for logging in when prompted on acorns. All 3 parties seem to not know of the issue. TLDR: paypal login info wont work for acorns if you intend  to add the synchrony MC CC in acorns.

Options
JoshMoshislame
Contributor
This sucks, any update on this yet?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.