Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Paul_496
New Community Member
So recently I have just received the 5$ on june 15, would it come back again like july 15-30? Im very curious when it would be back again 🙂
Login to Me Too

lance012
Contributor
Contributor
Can i claim free 5$ please
Login to Me Too

Its just like mine I can't claim my September and may so like that you can claim other just wait until PayPal get giveaway some 5$ again that all I can say
Login to Me Too

Once the steps described above are completed and verified, Eligible Participants will be given a US$5 PayPal credit Reward The Reward will be added to the Eligible Participant's Valid Account within approximately seventy-two hours but may be available sooner. This offer is limited in quantity and Rewards will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis.
Login to Me Too

Amieljohn
New Community Member

Hi I just want to ask how can i recieve a free $5 from paypal?

Login to Me Too

jadetulit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I just want to ask why i didnot recieve an email about the free $5 reward from paypal?
Login to Me Too

briarroselei
New Community Member

Hi, I received a $5 gift from paypal today (June 14, 2022). The transaction ID is 3CF00696BM1225253. It says that it is now added to my account and on estimated total of all currencies. However when i’m trying to transfer it, the gift won’t show up on my account—only the other $5 I originally have.

Login to Me Too

Kerriesale
Contributor
Contributor
My partner opened a new PayPal account and recieved a free £5 credit, so I signed up and did not receive it why is this please?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kerriesale,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received an expected reward. If you are eligible for this promotion, you should have received a notification inviting you to take advantage of it. The Terms and Conditions would have been at the bottom of the promotion, stating what steps need to be taken in order to be eligible. Once you have redeemed the offer, you should see the reward within one week.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

norhamsarkadil
Contributor
Contributor
How can I get 5$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.