Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

mgrlacson02
New Community Member
Hi everyone. Just wondering ... coz I was amazed when I received a 5$ gift from paypal. And my friend told me that he received an email about Paypal's 5$ gift last May 25th. I didn't receive that email tho. I wanna ask if the 5$ gift from paypal is given monthly or is there a certain date for that gift? It would be great to receive a gift like that... as we all know this pandemic made our life a bit hard/ difficult. A free gift same as that from Paypal would be great right? haha Thank u
Login to Me Too

pantojaman
New Community Member
How do I claim my 5$? I got a gmail that said im due for a 5$ reward, but when i go to claim it it says may be already redeemed evem though i have never redeemed that.
Login to Me Too

Dracarysssss
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! May I ask if I am the only one who did not received any email from paypal regarding on 5$ reward?
Login to Me Too

elbertvillarin
Contributor
Contributor
wher is my 5$ reward
Login to Me Too

Melbernaldez
New Community Member
IS IT SCAM? I didn't receive the 5$ that PayPal promised me. I did what I was told. I signed up and added a bank card.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Melbernaldez,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting! I understand your concern about the promotional offer. Please be informed that if your account was eligible for an offer, you would have received an email with additional details. If you haven't received it, that means your account is not eligible for the promotional offer. If have followed the procedure in the email but still have not received the offer, kindly reach out to our custoer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Rommel11
New Community Member
How to claim $5
Login to Me Too

Cacapiedelacruz
Contributor
Contributor
I just want to ask why I didnot recieve an e mail
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cacapiedelacruz 

You weren't selected to receive one maybe?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jeamariel
New Community Member

658ucx,6yyyzslhjgfkx.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.