Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Melbernaldez,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting! I understand your concern about the promotional offer. Please be informed that if your account was eligible for an offer, you would have received an email with additional details. If you haven't received it, that means your account is not eligible for the promotional offer. If have followed the procedure in the email but still have not received the offer, kindly reach out to our custoer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Rommel11
New Community Member
How to claim $5

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Cacapiedelacruz
Contributor
I just want to ask why I didnot recieve an e mail

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Cacapiedelacruz 

You weren't selected to receive one maybe?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
jeamariel
New Community Member

658ucx,6yyyzslhjgfkx.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Paul_496
New Community Member
So recently I have just received the 5$ on june 15, would it come back again like july 15-30? Im very curious when it would be back again 🙂

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
lance012
Contributor
Can i claim free 5$ please

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Its just like mine I can't claim my September and may so like that you can claim other just wait until PayPal get giveaway some 5$ again that all I can say

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Once the steps described above are completed and verified, Eligible Participants will be given a US$5 PayPal credit Reward The Reward will be added to the Eligible Participant's Valid Account within approximately seventy-two hours but may be available sooner. This offer is limited in quantity and Rewards will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis.

Paypal 5$ Reward

Options
Go to solution
Amieljohn
New Community Member

Hi I just want to ask how can i recieve a free $5 from paypal?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.