Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

emjaybriones12
Contributor
Contributor
how to get $5
Login to Me Too

asis45
Contributor
Contributor
5$ reward PayPal
Login to Me Too

Temp20220223s
New Community Member
I always received email about $5 dollar reward but when i click the link i am not eligible. What seems to be the problem?
Login to Me Too

I always received email about $5 dollar reward but when i click the link i am not eligible. What seems to be the problem?
Login to Me Too

Ryan222
Contributor
Contributor
May I ask? When I can get qualified to get paypal rewards?
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Ryan222,

Welcome to the community. That's a great question. Regrettably, all rewards have their own set of terms and conditions. To see if you're qualified for a particular reward, please review the terms and conditions of that particular reward. If you have additional questions you can reach out to our Customer Support team. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

manhasrakesh248
Contributor
Contributor

I have completed 57,58 card but no receive payment any card reward in my SBI bank account

Login to Me Too

rizafernandez
New Community Member

how can i get free 5 $ with paypal? how do i qualify for free 5 $? why am I not receiving an email from PayPal with a free 5 $?

Login to Me Too

sein3
Contributor
Contributor
i receive email to claim my $5 when i try to claim it say that i already claim it i check my transaction history 0 balance and its not on my transaction history that i claimed it
Login to Me Too

RigelB
Contributor
Contributor

I have a valid account, and don't have any "outstanding balances". I've claimed a reward once last year but after that whenever i try to claim the rewards from the email paypal is sending me, it only gives me this: "You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion." I'm sure its not because the offer already ran out, i click the link in 30 mins or less from the time I've received the email. Can anyone help me in this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.