Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Tipp352
New Community Member

Learn why you cant get ur $5

Login to Me Too

DaveMarkus
New Community Member
Do we have to pay for 5$ credit reward you've been giving sooner or is it free at all? Thank you
Login to Me Too

taylorswift

This is for U.S Residents i think, but.. i'm not sure.

Login to Me Too

ANjevysalazar
Contributor
Contributor
5$reward for 2022
Login to Me Too

Jackfarel
New Community Member

Paypal 5$ reward?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackfarel 

What about it?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

neakhiz
Contributor
Contributor

Some of my friends are getting the $5 reward. I'm using my Paypal account since 2010 and I never received the $5 reward even once.

How to join or how can I be eligible for this offer? Why some are qualified and I'm not when I've been using this for 12 years now and while some of them were just new? Do I need to create a new account just to qualify? It doesn't make sense.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@neakhiz 

Think they are randomly given, I have never had anything either and I have not only been using my paypal account for 19 years but helping out on here everyday (nearly)  😐  😀 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rangga95
Contributor
Contributor
I didn't know there was a reward
Login to Me Too

Mingming0919
Contributor
Contributor

How to claim $5

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.