Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

Tiouye
Contributor
Contributor

falconrolan26
How to claim $5 reward
Login to Me Too

Jomarbaguinan
Contributor
Contributor

this is me 

Login to Me Too

Blueweiwei

Jaymzzbello
Contributor
Contributor
how to claim 5us dollars
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

Hi @Jaymzzbello, thanks for posting in our Community. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to claim a promotion There are multiple reasons why this promotion may not have been provided to you or has not yet been issued to you. I would recommend reviewing the terms and conditions of the promotion for additional information. Please note that a PayPal representative in the Community or other social channels can't reference or discuss account-specific information to tell you specifically why this credit has not been applied. You can check your cashback and other promotional amounts in your Wallet. In case you have a business account with us, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback balance. -Adam

Login to Me Too

gsbalane
New Community Member

Is the "Claim your $5" promo legit? I already transferred it to my bank account but when I checked my bank there was nothing there.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

Hello @gsbalane,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize that you may be having issues with a promotional offer. I know this can be frustrating. If your PayPal balance received the promotional offer, this would mean that you were legitimately credited. If the amount was transferred, it can typically take 3-5 business days for the amount to reflect in your bank account. 

I hope this helps! 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Rhoyskie
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not receive me 5$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.