Paypal 5$ Reward

Eulamaev01
Contributor
Contributor

Good day, I just wanted to ask if hiw can I still be qualified to get the free 5$ reward. I am qualified last October and November. But since December I didn't receive any email that I am qualified for the said reward. I hope you can help me with matter. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20230209, @yvamacknaely1, @vegs, and everyone else!

Thank you all for participating in the PayPal Community! I am sorry if any of you are experiencing trouble with a promotion for which you may or may not be eligible. I'll be happy to help with some clarification.

If you have received communication directly from PayPal with an invitation to the promotion, you will see in the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the message any details needed to redeem the offer. 

Please note that if you did not receive the communication directly from PayPal, that the offer would not be available to you at this time. If the offer was forwarded to you by another PayPal member or you have searched for the offer on Google or another search engine, that will not mean that you are eligible for the offer, and you will be unable to redeem the offer.

I hope that this clears up some confusion! If you are eligible for the offer because you have indeed received the message directly from PayPal, and you have checked the Terms and Conditions for redemption instructions, but you are still having difficulty, you can reach out to Customer Service for assistance. To find your contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Please note that Customer Service cannot opt you in for the promotion if you were not one of the people who was originally invited. There will be other promotions in the future, and you may be selected for one of those!

Thank you all for your interest in PayPal. We really appreciate you all!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
352 REPLIES 352

m0rty
New Community Member

I’ve been getting emails about a free 5 dollars and it requires you to put in your password. When I put in my information it says that my account is not eligible for the offer. Is this a scam, or is something wrong?

Login to Me Too

Pangloss
Contributor
Contributor
If it's from PayPal, it's not a scam. The question is why aren't you eligible. I got a similar offer that said as long as I download the app and login I'll get it. I did that and then this blue screen flash that says something like, "This account is not..." and it disappeared before I could read it. Sounds like some morons at work.
Login to Me Too

person123451

Same here I got a $5 dollar email offer and I actually got it but I don't know if its a fake

Login to Me Too

Xz0tiks
New Community Member

No , its real so you have to be quick and do it before others . i did it and in 4-7 days got my 5 bucks , just like in the past there was a 10 dollar offer and i also recieved it and used it to buy stuff. Its not fake just gotta be quick and patient.

Login to Me Too

Jeric_19
How can i received 5 dollar offer?
Login to Me Too

iskeyr
Contributor
Contributor
I don't know either
Login to Me Too

ron126
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't receive any email from Paypal about the free 5$.
Login to Me Too

RoyDaisy10
Contributor
Contributor
How to get 5$
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.