Paypal $10 Referral

H_dls
Contributor
Contributor

Received an email from PayPal about referring a friend to receive $10. I followed the steps and sent 1 cent to a friend who didn’t have Paypal. They linked their account and sent me a Payment of $15 for money they owed me. The conditions of the promotion were met as all they had to do was signup and send or spend $5 after receiving my 1 cent. Neither of us have received the $10.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Cannapea
Contributor
Contributor
I've waited longer than weeks! It's been 2 months and met all requirements. Still both awaiting $10! Anyone else know about this or who might? Thanks
Login to Me Too

tommyng91
Contributor
Contributor

I also have the same issue. Did mine in December, and it says latest we will receive the reward is Jan 31st, but still no email or $10 on both account. How do I reach someone from PayPal for help?

Login to Me Too

SammaJLuv
Contributor
Contributor

My bf & I both did referrals. His was in October,  mine the first of this year.  No email, and neither us or our referrals have been paid. BS!!

Login to Me Too

Cannapea
Contributor
Contributor
I have no idea but am going to try to contact them. Possibly a phone number on card? I'll post when resolved. I do recall the Jan date you mentioned. Thanks
Login to Me Too

tommyng91
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted customer rep about it.

At first they said I didn't fulfill the request because my referee did not "send" money to someone else. Then they later said I fulfilled all the requirements.

This is what he said: I rechecked and found that you have followed the required steps. I see that we have received some customers with the same issue and are looking on this. Please wait until we review this information and fix the issue as soon as possible."

My chat was then closed, and no other updates.

Login to Me Too

SammaJLuv
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I have tried  emailing, but get no response. I HATE their Service, the worst for a company that handles the volume of business  they do. Their excuses sound like typical "mail-in rebate" type bullsh**! Make an offer, in hopes that by the time the offer promises to pay, customers will have forgotten. On the off chance they remember, give excuses and delay resolution  as long as possible. I use PayPal for the reputation and security they are known for. Why are they acting like honoring your word is a brand new idea?

Login to Me Too

Beccalittle29
Contributor
Contributor
I also haven't received my ten dollars and I got a email
Login to Me Too

I'm having the same problem, an a second one too, I saw an add that said for my new activated account I would receive $10 off my first purchase using PayPal, well I didn't get the 10 off, talked to customer service chat, he asked for a screenshot of the bonus offer and I told him I couldn't find it anymore, he said he would transfer me to a different chatagent and then nothing happened. What's going on with PayPal and all these offers and bonuses their offering yet we're not getting them. ShadyPaypal
Login to Me Too

Mpho2
Can you please help me how to get 10$ referral
Login to Me Too

Suzyzuki
I was sent a $0.01 on February 8th and that is when I set up my paypal account, after almost 3 months still no $10 credit in either accounts mine nor the person who referred me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.