Paypal $10 Referral

H_dls
Contributor
Contributor

Received an email from PayPal about referring a friend to receive $10. I followed the steps and sent 1 cent to a friend who didn’t have Paypal. They linked their account and sent me a Payment of $15 for money they owed me. The conditions of the promotion were met as all they had to do was signup and send or spend $5 after receiving my 1 cent. Neither of us have received the $10.

Login to Me Too
43 REPLIES 43

Neildutch39
New Community Member
Yea this is crazy i mean ive only been waiting a week but i've been looking through this thread and aeems like no one ia getting them
Login to Me Too

DJDJ8168
Contributor
Contributor
I've done referrals myself, one yesterday. The other was at the end of July first of August. Haven't received the 1st so I'm s skeptical about the second payment of $10.Customer Service said the $5 had to be the 1st purchase after setting up the referral is done. So what if my 1st purchase doesn't exceed $5 I won't receive the $10 for the referral. The system would flag it and make u ineligible 4 the $10 reward
Login to Me Too

Saqdeaf99
Help me problem! $10
Login to Me Too

JerryHuynh

I have same problems, I dont know when we have $10. 

Login to Me Too

ishmailadams
Contributor
Contributor

how many weeks because i just refereed a friend

Login to Me Too

LoreAdore
Contributor
Contributor
I get that the referral reward isn't instantaneous thought maybe 2 weeks it's been a few days shy of a month curious if anyone knows how long it takes. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Has anyone received the $10 yet? Cuz I did mine at the beginning of November and still haven't received it. Also the person you refered can't send the money back to it. It has to be a different person or make a purchase
Login to Me Too

Pinkmego
Contributor
Contributor
May I ask where you read that at, because I don't recall seeing it in the terms and conditions but I may be mistaken because that's what we did sent to each other and I need to know if I need to get them to send Else where.
Login to Me Too

Fernamda
Contributor
Contributor
Pls me i m not money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.