Payments

CathRuocco
New Community Member

Hi. I purchased an item and paid under the 3 payments plan with PayPal. But PayPal took two payments out of my account instead of one. Both are still pending. One transaction has been cancelled by paypal but it’s still showing as pending in my bank account. Does anyone know when it will be paid back and why PayPal took two instead of one. I’ve tried contacting paypal but they don’t understand my question.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @CathRuocco

Welcome! Thanks for joining PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent Pay-in-3 transaction. Were there multiple attempts before the transaction was completed? If so, that may result in multiple authorizations on your funding source. However, you'll normally only see the completed transaction fully capture, while the other authorizations are voided within a few business days. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.