Payment hold

AFoamPillow
Contributor
Contributor
My electricity and internet is getting shut off due to a hold and my wife needs the internet and electricity to work from home. I’ve been using this card to build my credit as well as help us out of a rut.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @AFoamPillow

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I can certainly understand how difficult of a time this must be. I would recommend reviewing the steps to Release a payment hold here. If those don't apply to that transaction that's on hold, I might recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance on this one. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AFoamPillow
Contributor
Contributor
Ya no this is for PayPal credit wife is going to lose her job over this we made a payment and they put a hold on our funds for a month cuz we made a big payment I’ve made multiple payments high payments no holds this one was also way less than my other payments.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@AFoamPillow, thank you for clarifying your concern. In that case I would recommend reaching out to PayPal Credit's Support if you haven't already. They would be best equipped to handle this kind of concern. 

Best wishes, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AFoamPillow
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I have the manager basically told me to **bleep** off and go read the terms of service. And hung up on me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.