Paying off multiple special financing purchases

Michelle3243
Contributor
Contributor
I am currently paying off a special financing purchase each month and recently used the pay later option for another order and tried to pay that order a few days later. It automatically went towards my special financing purchase and did not pay off the other order I wanted it to. How do I select to pay the order off?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Malmin_Idaho
New Community Member

Did anyone figure out how to do this yet?

Login to Me Too

Elephant82
New Community Member

You have to call customer service and tell them which special finance purchase you want a specific payment to go to.  The number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  It is beyond annoying that a company as big as PayPal makes it so difficult for transparency and for customers to easily pay off what they want to pay off. Having to go the extra step to call is more than a little shady in this time and age.  

Login to Me Too

Mtinga
New Community Member
I called to pay extra for special financing due to nearing end but they said they will pay the interest and then the minimum pay and what ever extra will go to financing so i paid weekly after the minimum but still it didn't badge my special financing. Calling them is not helping. Now i will definitely will pay the interest.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.