Paying off PayPal credit failed

SnazyAnn
Contributor
Contributor

The last few times I have made a payment to my PayPal credit it has failed. Is there a way I can set up a faster payment system payment from my bank account? It's like they don't want the money.

It is annoying because if I don't realise I might spend the money thinking the payment has gone through.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @SnazyAnn,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know about the trouble you have had while making a PayPal credit payment. I would recommend checking this help center article to know some of the simplest way for processing payment.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MichelleWales
New Community Member

This is happening to me also, I have contacted PayPal on the 6th of May and they said someone would get back to me. They havent! The only way that works for me is to make payments directly from my balance. 

As well as not accepting payments my balance doesn't reflect what I have managed to pay off. I thought this might change when I had a statement but It has not. Had my next statement over the weekend and my payment hasn't been added. 

Frustrating! 

Login to Me Too

SnazyAnn
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it is frustrating, I think I will put money on my account and pay it from that if I hadn't realised I would have spent the money in my bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.