Paying PayPal Credit Card at Synchrony bank.

Crécerelle
New Community Member

Can I ask the Community a serious question. Why the hell is it your job to tell each other how to pay your credit card Bill to PayPal/Synchrony Bank? Isn't that something that PayPal/Synchrony Bank should be answering. PayPal has this boffo new site that tells you all the marvelous things you can now do, but it seems some wizard of smart forgot something in the programming. like how to pay your freaking bill. I drive for a living, I am not on my electronic gizmo's 24/7/365. I need my eyes glued to the road and the idiots on it. The electronic gizmo's are nothing more than a tool to get my payments made. I used to be able to do that easily. Not any more. 

Another thing, are the people at PayPal afraid to answer the phone or chat human to human. The idiotic virtual chat feature has the intelligence of a pencil eraser and never asks the right question. Same goes for the automated phone feature. If PayPal wants their money bad enough, then they can damn well tell you how to pay without relying on a bunch of tech nerds in the so called Community doing it for them. Not only that, are they paying you anything for doing their grunge work? Typical modern company run by people who forgot what it means to be human. I don't want to talk to a stupid machine!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Temp20221209b
New Community Member

I'll be paying off the balance and canceling the account.  This is BS.

Login to Me Too

oneirishchic
New Community Member

I feel a law suit needs to happen.  You changed your apps, so we can no longer pay the way we did--no notice, then send a link to say our payment is due--sending us to another paypal sight--that then sends us to another--yet we then get charged when we can't figure out how to pay our freeeeeeeeekin bill.  

Login to Me Too

lotusblossoma
New Community Member

Happened to me twice!  I'm now trying to link a dang card yet again and it won't work.  A lot of horse pucky!

Login to Me Too

chart2022
New Community Member

exactly......linking is like having a new account all over......

Login to Me Too

Poetikka
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal closed my account or should I say Synchrony bank, they had all my info but it didn't transfer over during their merge, so they closed my account because of that it's B.S

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.