Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

famtrav
Contributor
Contributor

I started a PPP application. I was just finishing up on the attachment required and got kicked out. How to I get back in to finish?

Login to Me Too

Education_Dude
New Community Member

Has anyone had success in obtaining the PPP SBA Loan from PayPal?

Login to Me Too

Jrich1
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t find a link to upload my documents nor check on status any help would be greatly appreciated
Login to Me Too

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hello @Jrich1 Thank you for communicating with us. To know more about Paycheck Protection Program, please click the link and hope this will help you. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-apply-for-the-sba-paycheck-protection-program-(... Thank you and stay safe.
Login to Me Too

het3
Contributor
Contributor

Tonight I filled out PayPal's online form "requesting" a PPP loan.  The request is not, of course, the application.  PayPal's auto-response said they'd get back in touch with me.  What is a good estimate as to when PayPal will be back in touch with me?

Login to Me Too

allspark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @het3,

If you haven't received an update on your request for the Paycheck Protection Program, please go here and scroll to the CONTACT US section for the phone number and email address for Customer Service.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting a week.
Login to Me Too

Gscotta1
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how or if I check the status of my SBA PPP application I submitted via Pay Pal?

Login to Me Too

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi To check the status of your loan or for additional questions, please go to the Paycheck Protection Program loan site paypal.com/ppploan If you're experiencing trouble getting the site, try switching your browser (for example, if you're using Internet Explorer try Chrome). Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

amh210
Contributor
Contributor

I applied but did not receive any response from PayPal. How do I check whether they have my application?

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.