Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

aa0321

Hi Everyone,

I started the application process last night. I need to upload the requested documents, but today I can not log back in into the site to continue my application. Does anybody know how to log back in into the site? I only find a link to start a new application from the beginning.

Login to Me Too

littleshop
Contributor
Contributor

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor

i get authentication error. when i ask to send me a new password, doesn't send it

Login to Me Too

GigiDebi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! 

I've already applied for the PPP loan here: https://www.loanbuilder.com/ppp-loan-application and immediately after completing the form, I was sent to a portal where I was asked to create a user and password as well as more documents to complete the application. I uploaded some docs and I need to add some others.

I can't find the link or login to this portal. It seems it's not the same login as my personal PayPal account, as I was asked to create a new user and password, that doesn't work when I try to log in. 

Is there any specific link to the PPP portal for people that have already applied and need to add documentation and/or check status? 

Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too

jamie716
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @GigiDebi , 

I'm sorry to hear of the challenges you are facing.  Please try this link: https://my.loanbuilder.com/us/login

Best of luck!

Jamie

Login to Me Too

GigiDebi
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much Jamie! Problem solved 🙂

Login to Me Too

paulsaks7
New Community Member

If anyone has already applied for the PPP through PayPal, when should I hear something regarding my application?

Login to Me Too

allspark
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @paulsaks7,

If you haven't received an update on your application for the Paycheck Protection Program, please go here and scroll to the CONTACT US section for the phone number and email address for Customer Service.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

cocktailparty
Contributor
Contributor
I have called there and the guy who answers is a jerk. He said that they can't see loan status. He told me he was an employee from collections at PayPal and they can't help with the system being frozen or password resets or anything. Everytime I login and log out it stops accepting that password. I applied last week and I'm seeing people funded from 2 days ago including people who show negative net income. Also people who never used PayPal ever.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.