Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

mactower12
Contributor
Contributor

So I received the link to apply for the assistance and after filling out the first page it will not continue to the next.   Just an endless loop and reset.   Anyone else having this issue?

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

@mactower12 wrote:

So I received the link to apply for the assistance and after filling out the first page it will not continue to the next.   Just an endless loop and reset.   Anyone else having this issue?

Where did you find the link?

Login to Me Too

st28
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

jills123
Contributor
Contributor

The link takes us to the same page. It’s not the link to actually apply for the paycheck protection loan. There’s no link to start the application. Seems PayPal forgot to make the link live. 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

marymanning
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there. I have an SBA loan app ready to go, but I need to apply through the lender, PayPal.

The application link is currently unavailable, so there is no way to apply??? Any tips? Help!

I have 2 Paypal Business accounts, and am an AIrbnb Superhost with halted  business at present.

Mary

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@marymanning 

Is it required that you apply through PayPal as lender just because you're a PayPal user? Seems to me like you can use any lender that is participating.

"You can apply through any existing SBA 7(a) lender or through any federally insured depository institution, federally insured credit union, and Farm Credit System institution that is participating. Other regulated lenders will be available to make these loans once they are approved and enrolled in the program."

https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-pp...

Maybe a ton of applications came through and needed to temporarily stop the application.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

marymanning
Contributor
Contributor
Hey! Thanks for your reply. I actually checked back on site link, and it was up and running again. Application submitted!
Login to Me Too

Brenda_H
New Community Member

Hi all.

We completed the initial PPP application through PayPal yesterday around 2pm ET and received this message

"We're sorry <our company name> is not eligible for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan through PayPal

An email will be sent to you at <my email address> containing additional details and reasons."

That is all it said and we have not received any email with additional details and reasons so we have nothing we can do. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks.

Brenda

Login to Me Too

nwdve
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I have been a member of PayPal for probably 15 years. I got a denial because they said I didn't send sufficient information. I sent them everything they asked for ...and they never contacted me asking for additional documents. There is no way to effectively communicate with anyone about this. I am very disappointed. I might be a small fry 1099 contractor but the company for whom i contract a do about $3 million dollars worth of business is not, and they accept PayPal as payment. I am not so sure about whether or not we will continue with that. 

Login to Me Too

CrazyPetePete
Contributor
Contributor

Yup! I got the same exact email.  Sent over schedule C docs, xlsx file, etc. etc.... and they killed it. No communication. Last time I spoke with them, they told me all was just fine.

Lots of wasted time.  My trust level in PayPal has plummeted. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.