Paycheck Protection Program

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
236 REPLIES 236

GFHill
Contributor
Contributor

seems to be a problem, not only in Germany, but throughout all of Europe (here in The Netherlands). I'm setting with two Stimulus Checks (one for both myself and my wife) in the total amount of $2400 and no where can we cash them or deposit them into a bank for processing. The PayPal Cash Plus Account on the app doesn't work here in this country which means the Cash a Check option isn't in the app either. Looks like we're setting with two stimulus checks that aren't worth the paper they're printed on !  Good luck and if, in the meantime you've found a solution please let us know.

Login to Me Too

mjmelect
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to obtain the actual PPP loan number as the forgiveness form indicates we need both the SBA PPP Loan Number and the Lender PPP Loan Number.  Neither was given to me within all the paperwork sent to me regarding my approved loan through PayPal.  The loan is through Netbank via PayPal.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you....

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DJ
New Community Member
I was greatly impacted by the pandemic virus in these ways 3 months of loss wages, financial debt , housing payments, Transportation related issues, Employment, cost of living, Legal issues to name a few it has costed me over 80,000.00 altogether please help me with some financial assistance, loan or funding i greatly need it
Login to Me Too

rudykuss
Contributor
Contributor

To whom do I send the ppp loan forgiveness form?

Login to Me Too

Psunshine
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever find an answer to your question? I have the same one
Login to Me Too

nupham
Contributor
Contributor

is paypal accepting ppp 2 application ?

Login to Me Too

MichelleDEsq
Contributor
Contributor

This is such BS

When is PP/LoanBuilder going to start the 2nd draw apps??? SBA begins taking them tomorrow and even a week after the app is out there is no way to apply through our first lender!
I want a date - there's no reason for this delay.
And if there is no date at this point, then customers need to be informed of this so that we know we MUST seek other - more burdensome - options.

Login to Me Too

ofer_tsemah
New Community Member

Hi, does anyone knows where I can locate my first ppp loan number? its suppose to be 10 digit number but I can't find it.

Thank you!!

Login to Me Too

JimmyDaGruntEsq
New Community Member

I got my PPP loan through a different lender. I found my SBA number on my Note. The Note was available for download on the loan servicing site. 

Login to Me Too

Rexfordarkoh
Contributor
Contributor
What is the best way to apply for unemployment fund ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.