PayPay Credit mistakes

Gregory29
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Credit needs a big class action lawsuit. They intentionally make claims and disputes difficult to avoid crediting accounts. I am talking about constant disconnections, length hold times, failed transfers, failed promised callbacks. In a nutshell, PayPal is doing everything they can hoping you will give up on disputed charges or credits for their mistakes. I suggest people document hold times, failed transfers, etc.,then contact their representatives, FTC, and Consumer Reports. (Don’t bother wasting your time with BBB; PayPal hotshot is on their Board.) If we all complain to outside parties, maybe we can get a big class action lawsuit and be compensated for our frustrations. Someone like FTC or Consumer Reports needs to do a Secret Shopper thing with PayPal to see how they operate. PayPal is making a TON OF MONEY by people just giving up on getting theirs claims settled. They need to be monetarily punished for it, i.e. class action lawsuit.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.