PayPal pay in 3 not being offered

smelloggs
New Community Member
I have been using pay in 3 with no issues. But for some reason it is no longer being offered to me - even where the website shows pay in 3 as an option. The only thing that’s I’ve done differently was pay off some pay in 3 plans early last month. Would this cause pay in 3 to no longer be offered to me? Makes no sense. If you don’t want people to be able to pay off early why give the option? How long will I have to wait until I can use pay in 3 again?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @smelloggs,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum!

I certainly understand how concerning this can be for you. PayPal Pay in 3 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 3 as an option based on our internal checks. You will get a instant decision when you choose the Pay in 3 as an option at the time of check out. Please keep in mind, you may be eligible in the future and are able to checkout using another form of payment.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.