PayPal pay in 3 failed

JR941
New Community Member
Hi, I have a PayPal pay in 3 set up and it was due to make a payment today. I have received a message this morning to say the payment didn’t go through and make payment to avoid charges. I have tried manually making the payment but it keeps saying something went wrong. I have sufficient funds in my bank account and my card hasn’t expired…can someone please help? I have also tried making earlier payments on my other PayPal pay in 3’s and I’m having the same problem. Many thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @JR941,

Thanks for reaching out with your question, and I can understand how frustrating this must be. To try and troubleshoot this issue, we recommend clearing your cache and cookies through the browser that you're using or try to make your payment through a different device. If the problem has continued over these last few days, and you're still unable to make your payment, please contact Customer Service for further assistance. The available support options can be found here.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.