PayPal in 3 pending transaction bank account

svgx6
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i got problem with PayPal pay in 3 pending transaction in my bank account So i placed my order and paid by paypal in 3. The same day the merchant canceled my order and refunded all the money to my paypal in 3 payments. I paid one of three instalments right after i placed the order and paypal refunded that to me two days later .there was still the authorization pending transaction but it disappeared from my paypal account after 72 hours but i still got pending transaction in my bank account as the authorization transaction for paypal. Any idea how i can get this money back ? Any help would be appreciated:)
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @svgx6. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum.

I'm glad to hear the money PayPal received for your first installment was refunded right away. When it comes to debits placed by banks and card issuers in anticipation of an authorization moving to a completed transaction, PayPal doesn't have control over when they are placed or removed. We can only advise you to consult with your bank as to when they will remove the debit or add a credit.

I hope this is helpful, at least to clarify that your bank will need to take action to address your concern. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.