PayPal glitch, pay in 3

ChloL
Contributor
Contributor
Decided to pay with pay in 3 when I pressed pay, PayPal said it wasn’t available on this purchase although it went through twice, because it said it wasn’t available the purchases didn’t go through on the website I was buying from how do I cancel these payments they are currently pending but been taken from my account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ChloL

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I would certainly be concerned about a duplicate transaction on my account as well. After some research, I found most all PayPal Pay in 3 transactions will appear in your PayPal activity feed as the full purchase amount under the relevant merchant’s name as a ‘purchase’.  However, if it's showing the full purchase amount 2 separate times, reaching out to the merchant to see if they received duplicate payments is what we would recommend first. If you don't hear back from the merchant, we'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see what options are available.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.