PayPal credit

Soph-123x
Contributor
Contributor
How do I start using PayPal credit again after a limitation was put on my account. I have repayed any outstanding balances
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Sean

Hello @Soph-123x, Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your account. 

It sounds like your account is currently limited. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please call PayPal <removed> so that we best assist you. Our opening times are Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 7pm, and Saturday from 8am to 6.30pm.

I hope this helps,

- Sean

Login to Me Too

Alice497
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find my PayPal credit account.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alice497,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! If you have an open PayPal Credit account already, you will see the information on your main PayPal landing page when logged in. If you do not have PayPal Credit and are in a country where PayPal credit is offered, you can learn more about it here

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.