PayPal credit options

Chazamon
New Community Member
I recently applied to PayPal credit and was wanting to know as I cannot find it, how does the credit payments work e.g entitled to 12 months payment on a plan? I can only find the 0% offer for 4 months and just wondered if that's all it offers, on another not added to this, if that is possible and say I get a 24 month contract via the PayPal credit, can I pay it all off early if I happen to have the money or am I stuck paying the 24 months till the end period?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Chazamon. Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum, and thanks for taking the time to add your questions here!

To see the best information on how PayPal Credit works, please check out the FAQ section of their website at https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit. It sounds like the information you're seeking is in the section titled Make A Payment.

If needed, you can reach PayPal Credit's Customer Service by using their Contact information which is also on the website in the FAQ section at the bottom of that page.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.