PayPal credit balance shows minus

Jesswrong
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! My PayPal credit wallet shows -£4 (minus). It has shown this amount for ages. I used PayPal credit about four years ago and never since. I am unable to make a payment into the wallet at all to balance it and i have tried many times. I just want the balance to show zero. I am afraid it is affecting my credit score as my score is now very low. I just want to balance the amount to zero and forever close PayPal credit. The message bot thing is not helpful at all so i am asking here. Thank you

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Jesswrong,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you're having an issue with your PayPal Credit balance. In this situation, I would recommend referring to this article here, for more information on PayPal Credit, including contact details to assist with issues such as this.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Jesswrong
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, many thanks but that link does not work, please could you repost?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Jesswrong,

Thank you for getting back to us! 

A negative amount on a PayPal Credit account usually indicates negative arrears. This means there has been an over payment in that amount on the account. 

In this situation, you will need to contact our PayPal Credit team so we can transfer the amount to your PayPal account or bank. 

You can contact our Customer Support by clicking the Contact link from the footer of any PayPal page.

I hope this answers your question,

PayPal_Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.