PayPal credit DROPPED my limit after I paid my balance

MKurek92
New Community Member
Has this happened to anyone else? I paid $2k & they dropped my limit to $500 after I paid
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ronnie118
my paypal credit limit was only £500 so i already couldnt use it on many of the things ive bought on line that i specifically wanted to use paypal credit for that extra safety it gives-like my electric skateboard, electric scooters that i replaced skateboard with, my roland electric piano-all cost over their £500 limit-so i buy small things with it, i both manually pay off chunks, plus also have an automatic DD that pays off minimum-so WHY HAVE THEY JUST DROPPED MY LIMIT DOWN FURTHER, to £450? i have never got to credit limit or not paid at least the minimum with the DD at mo i recently paid DD + £50 and balance is £200ish-what have i done to make them do this? (SO annoying because if something costs over your limit you CANNOT pay part paypal credit/ part normal paypal, or bank or card or ANYTHING.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.