PayPal Voucher

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal promised me a voucher to settle a dispute. Where do I find it and how do I use it?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @rmblaw2,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. If you have been issued a voucher, you'll be able to apply it towards a future purchase during your next checkout experience. It can only be used for purchases that are in the same currency in which the voucher has been issued to you in.

The voucher won't be applied to your PayPal balance. You can view it in the Wallet section under Offer. It can then be applied to your next purchase. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor

It has been over a week since it was promised and I don't see anything in the Wallet of the PayPal app letting me know it has been issued.  How long does it usually take?  Should I follow up with PayPal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @rmblaw2, I'm sorry to hear you don't see the voucher in your Wallet. Have you checked on PayPal.com through a browser instead of using the app? If you don't see it there, I'd recommend checking back in with our Support Teams to make sure it was issued properly. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, 

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks.  I checked the website and didn't see it there either.  I'll contact support.  That's just another unfortunate expenditure of time on something I got scammed on and keep having to pay for it! 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.