PayPal My Cash (10 digit prepaid card) discontinued?

lyndsee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

For my 19th birthday I got two PayPal My Cash gift cards (not the debit/credit card ones, the prepaid card one with the 10-digit PIN). PayPal required me to provide identity before I could redeem these. So I put the cards in my drawer for later use, intending to provide identity later when available.

I am now 21 and stumbled across these cards. I provided my identity to PayPal so I can add funds to my account. Now, the PayPal.com/cash link isn't working and I have the impression that the My Cash gift cards have been discontinued? Is there any other way to get my money out of these gift cards? Thank you!Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 4.49.22 PM.png

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Raulie
New Community Member
How do I get my money or transfer it to my email paypal?
Login to Me Too

Mommiof3mimi
Contributor
Contributor

I'mwondering the same thing 😕

Login to Me Too

andrufink

Lyndsee, 

have they offered you a solution? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

jencyao
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem. Anyone got a solution? Currently contacting customer service, but they keep telling me to activate it like a debit card or use their MasterCard page to activate it... I swear these Paypal customer service people are useless

Login to Me Too

emilyymuro
New Community Member
Have you received a solution?
Login to Me Too

monroe101
Contributor
Contributor
I'm curious too. I have 2 that are like 200 bucks that I found. Frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.