PayPal Giving Fund Charity Enrollment Help

VirginiaVA
Contributor
Contributor

My non-profit has a business PayPal account, but we are trying to enroll in the PayPal Giving Fund as a charity so we can receive electronic payouts for a GoFundMe campaign. However, we are repeatedly told our business is not eligible and to update our profile. We update our profile to "Charitable and social service organizations" as required, it saves for on the screen, but as soon as you refresh, it reverts right back to the original designation. There is nowhere to upload our 501(c)3 documents, etc. I've tried submitting a help request in the resolution center. While it tells me the email was submitted, nothing is saved in the Resolution Center. Is there a workaround? Or something I'm missing. I keep following the steps from the Paypal Giving Fund in an endless loop. Thanks!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Gretchen112
New Community Member

Following! Our non-profit is having the exact same issue!

Login to Me Too

confkeep
New Community Member

I don't even see the option for Charitable etc. on my Business Account keyword drop down. This is frustrating.

Login to Me Too

confkeep
New Community Member

How can I change my Business keyword to Charitable and Service Organization when that is not an option in the drop down menu?

Login to Me Too

NoMoreSilence
New Community Member
Did you find a solution, I'm having the same issue?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.