PayPal Donations Landing Page

Arthur549
Contributor
Contributor

I am building a website for a non-profit that want to accept donations. Instead of the "run of the mill" donation button I would like to set the client up with a more professional landing page such as this https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1965371

However, I can not find a reference on how to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction to the documentation of where to do this?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Arthur549,

Thank you for joining our community help forum!

I understand your concern about the donation page. The PayPal Donate button is a convenient and cost-effective way to collect donations online. Visit our PayPal Nonprofits site to learn all about the tools PayPal provides to help nonprofits raise money. Also, you can find the contact details here to reach our to our team for any additional assistance regarding the set up.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Arthur549,

Thank you for joining our community help forum!

I understand your concern about the donation page. The PayPal Donate button is a convenient and cost-effective way to collect donations online. Visit our PayPal Nonprofits site to learn all about the tools PayPal provides to help nonprofits raise money. Also, you can find the contact details here to reach our to our team for any additional assistance regarding the set up.

I hope this helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Freejin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Links you have posted doesn't work anymore. Please tell where I can find actual information? Thx

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Freejin,

Sorry for the trouble! Currently, Ukraine customers can only send and receive money between family and friends. The option to set up a donation page to raise donations is not yet available. To view the services available in your country, go to the PayPal website, click the flag at the bottom of the page, and then click 'See all countries.' In the drop down menu, select your country to see what services we offer.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.