PayPal Credit for PayPal Key is limited - Why?

Temp20211002av
Contributor
Contributor

I was going to load PayPal Key, but what is the point without PayPal Credit as an option?  PayPal Credit is my preferred payment method, but I can't use it for purchases where PayPal isn't accepted. It is literally the only reason PayPal Key would be interesting to me. I can use other credit/debit cards on sites that don't take PayPal, so why would I bother using PayPal Key? It's stupid to limit the users, so I won't bother using PayPal Key.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

madeira83
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to do this in the past. Now when I go in its states that there was an error and when I try to link it its not an option anymore.

Login to Me Too

madeira83
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like the option to link back with paypal credit is back!!!

Login to Me Too

bigmama2081
Contributor
Contributor

How were you able to get it back? I've spent LITERALLY ALL DAY on the phone with these people and they said this option is not available any longer---yet it is posted in multiple areas as being a payment option. I had a $2k bill to pay and could not do it (as I have in the past) because "it's not available" any longer. WTH

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.