Pay in 4

MasonJLoebich
New Community Member
I’ve used pay in 4 multiple times. It’s Awsome. It saves my Christmas of 2021 for my 6yr old! I loved the feature. I then used it for a few other transactions and now it doesn’t appear anymore upon check out. I’ve done Auto payment on every transaction and every transaction cleared through my debit card.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
This has happened to me as well. I had to go back to my cart and delete an item and when I went back to PayPal the option was gone. I received a ridiculous letter stating that my application was tied to unusual activity. Fortunately I talked to an agent that knew exactly what she was doing. She had told me that I would have to wait 4 months until I got the Pay 4 option again, because of some kind of clearance in their system. It came back after I checked it around 4 months time. But now I’m have the very same exact freaking issue with Pay Monthly. Did the same thing going to my cart being indecisive and the poof I was denied because of unusual activity. I have been calling almost every day for a week and a half now and these agents cannot tell me when I will have the option to use Pay Monthly again. The last agent said in three days, a load of crap. It infuriates me because I need to purchase these items before they sell out. They need to fix their systems!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.