Pay in 4 won’t link credit or debit card

Ziggyzag

Hi I have tried to link my Westpac Mastercard to the Pay in 4 option but although I get a confirmation the card is linked it is not accepted by the Pay in 4.    I have tried a debit card with no luck as well.  Any help will be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Ziggyzag,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I realize there may be an issue with linking your desired card to Pay in 4. If the card is not showing up as an acceptable card to use with Pay in 4, it could be that it is not acceptable and would need to add another form of payment. Additionally, if the card has not been confirmed, it is a possibility that your card may need to be confirmed before being applied to Pay in 4. 

If you would like more specific assistance, please contact Customer Support. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Direct Message

Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.