Pay in 4 refund

ALag69
Contributor
Contributor

An order paid with Pay in 4 was cancelled, one payment had already been paid. Vendor issued a refund. I want the refund go to my bank account, which is what was used to pay for the 1st installment. Now on the Pay in 4 site a section/card appeared stating "Money is waiting for you" showing the amount 'refunded' for that 1st installment. Underneath there is a button reading 'Accept the money'. If I click on the button, will the refund go to my bank or to my Paypal 'wallet'/funds? I want the refund to go to my bank account (which issued the money for the 1st installment), not to Paypal.

Should I click on the button? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ALag69,

Welcome! All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. Money should also be refunded in the currency you originally selected. You can find more about Refunds here. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.