Pay in 4 "Something Went Wrong" error when trying to apply?

rinidarklight
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried a few times now to use the Pay in 4 option when buying something larger and constantly get a "something went wrong" error. I've used it once before with no issues, but now I can't seem to get it to work. Any idea?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @rinidarklight,

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues applying for Pay in 4. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and history lately? Sometimes that does the trick. Otherwise, you'll normally be sent an email regarding whether the application was approved or denied. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Kmwhite4
New Community Member
Good morning, I’m having this same issue. I tried the above mentioned steps and have not received an email on whether I was denied or approved. Please assist
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kmwhite4

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some the same issue here. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance on this issue. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.