Pay in 4 on UK sites, wont accept my address for billing, yet AUS/USA sites no issue?

AussieMel88
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all! First time poster and I'm not sure if I've got this in the right area, but here we go!

I've used the Pay in 4 function a couple times now, no issues whatsoever on USA and AUS based sites. Lets me go through the card selection, confirms billing adress fine, and I'm good to go.

Yet the two times I have tried to process a Pay in 4 transaction on a UK based site, it telling me that my billing address cannot be comfirmed? I tried to do one today and any variation I gave for my address (which again, same address as previously used for other PI4 transactions on USA and AUS based sites) would not work and it even came up witha  suggestion that is similar to my address but not the same when I tried one variation but it's in a whole different suburb!

So my question is, has anyone else had the issue of when using Pay in 4 on a UK based site (from Australia) it tells them their billing address isn't valid, but any other transactions using Pay in 4 have been ok? I looked through all the info I could on the T&C's for PI4 but I couldn't find anything that answered why this would be!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.