Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

HunterCustom
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

Login to Me Too
176 REPLIES 176

SpookyAngel
New Community Member
I have now fallen victim to this. Always pay early and never missed a payment. But they can't tell me why! So I guess I will be avoiding PayPal. I would have understood if I had not used it properly but it is poor that fact they can't say why you can no longer use the option. Not had any problems with other sites like Klarna etc.
Login to Me Too

Earnestcheese
Been a Pay in 3 user more or less since it was implemented, and never missed a payment and always paid on time. And what happens today? I try and buy something for £42 and declined, and the option taken away from me and got the usual generic nonsense reasons from Paypal customer service. This is after spending hundreds through PayPal and you treat your customers like me and others with contempt. All good though, I’ll be using other companies instead.
Login to Me Too

dmc081
Contributor
Contributor
In my experience using pay in 4 it eventually shows up again in about a week so wait it out
Login to Me Too

Aussie_Iris
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it appeared again on a recent transaction. No ryhme or reason. 🤔

Login to Me Too

Hdahl21
I used to have the PayPal pay in 4 option all the time and have used it so many times but it isn’t showing up for me anymore either and not sure what is going on. Can’t find any answers either
Login to Me Too

Yezri
Contributor
Contributor
This has just happened to me and I really wanna buy something before someone else does...
Login to Me Too

Ladiiamarsh
Contributor
Contributor

I had this exact same problem. I've literally had 3 payments pop up that I didn't catch bc I forgot to switch the card. The minute I got the notification they were paid same day. A payment has never gone even one day late. Literally I had one payment that paypal didn't pull for until late at night and didn't go through bc I forgot to change it card. I got the email at 7am the next morning the payment was paid by 7:05. I have never been late and they've completely removed the option and I got the same notice and I have no idea why. It's frustrating bc I've paid 1000s into this option and never late and to get that notification is a slap in the face.

Login to Me Too

jerryleejr79
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I was able to use the option just fine for a couple transactions. Had that paid off all in time. And now it doesn't show up anymore as I'm trying to make a purchase on Steam for a game for my son.

Login to Me Too

Krstnclgrmm21
New Community Member
Has it ever been fixed? I don't have the option anymore after I canceled an order. I would like to get it back. Is there a way to get it back?
Login to Me Too

Ladiiamarsh
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it was fixed. Basically they are very strict with their policy and if you miss a payment or show insufficient funds cancel or whatever else they temporarily suspend your privileges and then you get them back after the suspension period. The amount of time you're suspended depends on the number of offenses. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.