Pay in 3

Dubdee
Contributor
Contributor

Issues with pay in 3. I tried to make a purchase using Pay in 3 earlier, have used it man times before and never had any issue with it (currently have 2 other very small pay in 3's active), while trying to complete the purchase it came up with an error saying it was not completed (cant remember the exact words). Thought nothing of it and tried a further 2 times with no success. However looking at my bank account and my paypal activity all 3 attempts are showing as pending, and the balance on my bank account shows the money taken (although it does state pending on my app). There is no facility to cancel any of these either? I have also e-mailed the seller (e-mail for the website). Paypal wont let me dispute it and i cant for the life of me get through to anyone either. Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Dubdee

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent payment attempt with your Pay in 3 purchase. Every PayPal Pay in 3 transaction will appear in your PayPal activity feed as the full purchase amount under the relevant merchant’s name as a ‘purchase’.  However, if it's showing the full purchase amount 3 separate times, reaching out to the merchant to see if they received 3 payments is definitely what we would recommend first. If you don't hear back from them, we'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Good luck with this transaction!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.