Pay in 3

Morgan3515
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I've been using pay in 3 from July. I had around 11 pay in 3 at one time. I've paid off around 6 of these on time but now it's not an option at checkout. Does anyone know why?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Morgan3515

Sorry for the confusion this has caused. 

Pay in 3 is only available for certain merchants. If this is an available payment option, it will be present during the checkout process. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Morgan3515

Sorry for the confusion this has caused. 

Pay in 3 is only available for certain merchants. If this is an available payment option, it will be present during the checkout process. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Morgan3515
Contributor
Contributor
But I'm trying to use it for merchants that I have been able to use it for before. Does PayPal cap the amount that I use and until it's all paid back I won't be able to use it? Is that right
Login to Me Too

Paypal_Ashley1

Hello @Morgan3515

Thank you for posting on the PayPal Community. Pay in 4 is decided based on a variety of factors. Our decision process is automated. Some details our system reviews include your financial position, the information you provided within your application, and information about your usage and history with your PayPal account. For more information on this, please visit here. 

Thank you, 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

JK2406
Contributor
Contributor
So I have been having a similar issue, but it only started once I signed up for PayPal credit, now it only gives me the option to use Paypal credit on websites I used Pay in 3 before. So websites that I used pay in 3 more than once now don't give me the option to use it, could somebody help.
Login to Me Too

CelebrantSW
Contributor
Contributor
This has happened to me and all the merchants I have used previously it doesn't show for yet i have never default on a payment.
Login to Me Too

Morgan3515
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand it. I thought maybe I could only use up too £500 but I haven't even used that yet and it's not giving me pay in 3 as an option. It's so frustrating especially when I pay it all on time
Login to Me Too

Joanne2228
New Community Member

Did you ever get this resolved and can use pay pal pay in 3 again? I’m having same issue the now 

Login to Me Too

temp20220225f
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. I have been using Pay in 3 and never missed a payment. I am now trying to use it on a website I've used it on before and it isn't giving me the option. Does this rectify or? 

Login to Me Too

Seanamarie
Contributor
Contributor
It won’t let me use it on merchants who have I have previously used pay in 3 with before this morning I was checking out and it was in the payment section I could use pay in 3 and the 3 payments would be a certain amount when I went to check out through PayPal they option wasn’t available. I have used pay in 3 before and everything was paid on time
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.