Pay in 3 option not showing up

makijo
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried it with several stores that I know accept it, but it isn’t showing up at all. Have had no issues before and no declines. I contacted PayPal and they say my account is fine and I should have no issue with it showing up as an option, yet it just suddenly doesn’t for apparently no reason. Anyone else had this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @makijo,

Thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear Pay in 3 is currently not showing as a payment option for you. I know this must be frustrating. We’re offering PayPal Pay in 3 to a growing number of our UK customers.

PayPal Pay in 3 is not available for certain merchants and goods. We may also decide not to offer PayPal Pay in 3 as a payment option in certain circumstances, such as where our checks suggest an increased risk of fraud or where data we hold suggests you may not be eligible.

This cannot be overridden I'm afraid. All I can suggest is to keep an eye on your payment options when making future transactions. If the option is avilable for you, it will show at the merchants checkout. For further details, please click here

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.