Pay in 3 facility taken away
Why has my option to use PayPal pay in 3 been taken away? I have used this option to pay for items up to 2000 pounds and never missed a payment in 3 years, now it is not a option when I make a purchase from 100 pounds to 2000 pounds, as anyone else had this issue please?
My pay pal credit card is kept well with in the limit of 2500 and once again never been late or missed. With Christmas coming up I would have liked the pay in 3 option to be there for me. My credit rating has not gone down either, over the years I have easily paid 7000 pounds on pay in 3
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a private direct message via Social Media on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram pages.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal let me one day to reply to a case in Security and Fraud
- Anybody had dealings with Original Treelights online store? in Security and Fraud
- Pay in 3 facility taken away in Products & Services
- Regarding wallet feature in Transactions
- Payments made to PayPal credit showing as payment outbound in Reporting