Pay PayPal Credit via cheque in the UK

benlanephotos
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to pay off my PayPal Credit with a cheque. Im from the UK. Any ideas on how I do this?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

benlanephotos
Contributor
Contributor

Im looking to pay via CHEQUE (check) by post not online.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@benlanephotos

Which is why I posted the link which shows you all the ways you can pay your paypal credit bill and echeques via post is not on there.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

benlanephotos
Contributor
Contributor
It’s ok I phoned them and they gave me an address in Dublin Ireland to post it off to
Login to Me Too

sleessusan
Contributor
Contributor

I have recently sent a cheque to Dublin to pay off my PayPal credit account. This was nearly 3 weeks ago and account still has not cleared. How long did it take for your cheque to clear your account. I did phone and they did say it could take 3 weeks. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sleessusan

If you were told it was 3 weeks and its not 3 weeks yet then I guess all you can do is wait a bit longer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RKG87
New Community Member
I recently tried to pay off PayPal with a cheque also. They said it can take up to 3 weeks but it’s been nearly over 4 weeks and still hasn’t gone through. Did you’re a eventually go through of so how long did it take ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.