Pay In 4 Does Not Show Up Anymore

Davield
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, so I had used Pay In 4 payments for a few times in the past. After I tried to apply for a Pay In 4 plan while still having one last payment from the previous plan, my Paypal account suddenly stopped showing Pay In 4 when I check out with Paypal, but it still have Pay In 4 when I scroll down. I tried to look up the solution, but no help so far.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Paypal_Ashley1

Hey there @Davield!

Welcome to the PayPal Community. Thank you so much for taking the time to post. 

Reviewing your post, I understand you are concerned Pay in 4 has not appeared lately. Please know that not all merchants or transactions are eligible for Pay in 4. Should it be available, you will see it listed as an option. For more information on Pay in 4, please refer here

I hope this helps offer some clarity and assistance.

Thank you. 

- Ashley

If you find this or any other post was useful or helpful, feel free to make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Davield
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Ashley, Thank you for your reply. However the Pay In 4 does not show up for me at any merchant anymore, even for the ones I had purchased in the past. In my payment option with Paypal, beside my credit/debit cards, the Pay Later section still shows up, just does not have Pay In 4 anymore.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.