Paid paypal credit monthly payment early and received late fee twice

swinglow91
New Community Member

I usually pay my paypal credit payments early to make sure I know how much is going out each month, I paid my last two early and noticed the amounts raising and not lowering as I paid off one of my purchases.

I noticed that after my scheduled payment Paypal was asking for a minimum payment still so I called Paypal customer services and they advised me it was still processing and it would clear soon, which it did. But I have received two letters telling me I missed my last two payments entirely when I have paid them and the money has left my account and my overall balance has lowered with the payments but I have occurred fees onto my minimum payments for late payment fees?

The only thing I can think has happened is I tried to set up a direct debit two months ago which didn't seem to work so I continued to pay manually to avoid late payments.

any advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @swinglow91,

Thank you for joining our community forum!

I understand your concern about the late payment charges. PayPal Credit accounts are  serviced by a specific team. I would recommend reaching out to them to get this checked this further. Contact options for PayPal credit can be found here,

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.